At the nerve centre of the digital economy, data center enables organizations to conduct businesses round the clock and around the world. A data center is a facility dedicated to providing uninterruptible services to data processing operations. A data center consolidates information technology resources to enable computerized services, applications and transactions.
Our provide Data centre services have the following components:
- Power Infrastructure.
- Thermal Management.
- Automatic Fire Suppression/Detection system.
- Network Infrastructure (Fiber/UTP)
- Environmental Monitoring System (EMS).
- Surveillance System(CCTV)
- 7x24x365 availability
- Physical Infrastructures (Cladding, Raised floor , suspended ceilings and partition)